Our team of 5 has been tasked with setting up massive computing infrastructure, with a footprint greater than TSLA. This is normally a 100 person company task. As a result, we’re often stretched very thin, and are operating at 10x. We are looking for a dynamic and savvy operator to help keep our team glued together, and support our efforts across all functions, including HR, Legal, Admin, and Finance.
We are fully remote and accepting applicants from anywhere in the continental US.
We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, along with 401k matching and home office stipends.
We have team members San Francisco, NYC, Seattle, and other Tier 1 cities.
- Coordinate with our legal partners, and oversee the organization, execution, and maintenance of legal documents, contracts, and records both internal an external.
- Implement a company wide systems to properly administer HR requirements, such as personal information, payroll, on-boarding, off-boarding, etc.
- Assist teammates by coordinating work related purchases, travel, meetings, expense reporting, software, and tools purchases.
- Help shape team culture by planning team bonding activities such as off-sites, dinners, games.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to solve problems and challenges that arise.
- Expert in productivity tools such as Slack, G Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with company legal and financial processes and best practices.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft professional emails and documents.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization from executive to engineering.
- You enjoy working with a small group of friendly, highly motivated, high execution colleagues
- You’re comfortable with a high degree of autonomy. We expect you to independently prioritize your work and understand how it maps to the overall needs and goals of the company
- You’re knowledgeable in your domain but also enjoy wearing multiple hats and venturing outside of your comfort zone when the need arises
- You practice clear and professional communication with your team
How to Apply
Congrats if you’ve made it here! We want to ensure that our candidates have done some basic research on the company as well as centralize our applications. If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, any relevant links (linkedin, github, etc), and one habit you’re proud of!